GUOYU PLASTIC was known as DONGNAN, which was established in Year 1999 and located at Taizhou Zhejiang with 500 employees and 40,000 square meters of production areas. With more than 70 various types of injection, blow molding, air injection machines and quantity test machines, and more than 50 professional manage and technical team.
In 2021, DONGNAN expands its production line and change the name to GUOYU PLASTIC. Meanwhile, GUOYU will focus on more plastic items, like outdoor furniture, children furniture and so on. Only company name changed, all the others are the same as DONGNAN.
As a rich experience picnic table manufacturer, GUOYU always focuses on the quality, and its quality is well recognized internationally. GUOYU has gained audits like WAL-MART, BSCI and ICS, and been granted the certificate of ISO9001 International Quality System since year 2001. To date, 15% of the company’s products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 85% are specialized in exporting to the Asia, Europe, USA, South America, Middle East, Australia and so on.
All products are 100% manufactured in GUOYU, from market research, idea generation, design refinement, tooling stages till the production of the final products. Besides, GUOYU brings forth the new and cooperates with domestic and foreign furniture designers to make innovative and good quality products to attract customers.
GUOYU is committed to continuous production and quality improvement to meet customers’ requirement on design, quality and pricing.
Nordic garden 3 feet folding portable wooden picnic chairs and tables is created with fashionable design idea. Our product can be tailored to suit you perfectly. Nordic garden 3 feet folding portable wooden picnic chairs and tables,as one of our best and latest products, deserved to be noticed widely and displayed to customers around the world.