Amazon Picks
  • Product Details

Taizhou Guoyu Plastic co.,ltd. has always attached great importance to the pain points of the industry. The newly launched products are specially developed to solve the pain points of the industry, which perfectly solve the pain points of the industry and are enthusiastically sought after by the market. After the The Surf Lap Desk Flexible Seating One-Piece Writing Table for Kids, Teens and Adults was launched, we received good feedback, and our customers believed that this type of product could meet their own needs. Taizhou Guoyu Plastic co.,ltd. will continually adopt positive marketing strategies to develop new markets, therefore establishing a more sound sales network. Moreover, we will reinforce the scientific research and try hard to gather more talents to focus on the research and development of new products. Our wish is to become one of the most competitive enterprises in the market.

Model Number:DN-K-026Brand Name:None
Feature:portable, stackable, Multi-functionalMaterial:Plastic
Surface Material:PlasticSize:37x26.5x26(H)cm
Color:green, red, blue, Customized ColorMail packing:Y
Usage:portableFunction:Holding Laptop
Logo:Customers Logo Accepted

Product Description
Model Number
Brand Name
portable, stackable
Surface Material
green, red, blue
Mail packing
Customized Color
Holding Laptop
Customers Logo Accepted
Packing & Delivery
Company Profile
Welcome to GUOYU PLASTIC. Our predecessor is DONGNAN, which is founded in 1999 with 300 employees and 20,000 square meters of production and facilities areas. In 2021, we expand our production line and change our company name to Guoyu plastic. Meanwhile, we will focus on more plastic items. Only our company name changed, all of others are the same as DONGNAN. The GUOYU products are a combination of imported and China made components to ensure we remain at the forefront of technology at a competitive price. The contemporary design of GUOYU products together with an accessible price give GUOYU access to different market worldwide. To date, 40% of the company's products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 60% are specialized in exporting to the Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Europe, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa, etc. Thanks to the specialization of our production section, all the products 100% manufactured in GUOYU, from market research, idea generation, design refinement, tooling stages till the production of the final products. Every day GUOYU works with care, passion and creativity to make high quality design products. GUOYU is committed to continuous production and quality improvement to meet customers' requirement on design, quality and pricing. In addition to this, GUOYU adheres to stringent procurement directives for ensuring standards within the areas of work conditions, safety and health protection,etc.
1. who are we?
We are based in Zhejiang, China, start from 2021,sell to Domestic Market(42.00%),Western Europe(15.00%),North America(15.00%),Eastern Asia(15.00%),Oceania(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Southeast Asia(3.00%). There are total about 201-300 people in our office.

2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;

3.what can you buy from us?
Outdoor Furniture,Kids Furniture,Modern Furniture,Storage Series

4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
The first company Dong Nan Auto&Motorcycle Parts, was founded in the 1990s, mainly producing outdoor furniture, with 30 years of production experience in the plastic industry. The factory is located in the east China Sea of Zhejiang province.

5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FAS,CIP,FCA,CPT,DEQ,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery,DAF,DES;
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Credit Card,PayPal,Cash;
Language Spoken:English,Chinese
Basic Information
  • Year Established
  • Business Type
  • Country / Region
  • Main Industry
  • Main Products
  • Enterprise Legal Person
  • Total Employees
  • Annual Output Value
  • Export Market
  • Cooperated Customers


Send your inquiry

Contact Us

Take advantage of our unrivaled knowledge and experience, we offer you the best customization service.
  • Phone:
  • Telephone:
  • Fax:

Dear,I will reply in 12 hours. All your message are protected!


They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.

Send your inquiry

Choose a different language
Current language:English